Starting from today, Learn OpenGL ES now has a new community section of the site with a new set of forums! [Edit: Due to some technical issues and low usage, I have disabled the forums until further notice. I would still like to have a forums section in the future, so they can come back if the comments section proves to be inadequate. Thanks!] I’ve also switched themes, so please let me know if you find any issues, have feedback or miss anything from the old theme!
On to the roundup:
- With a Glass of Wine has been having a lot of fun with OpenGL ES fragment shaders, coming up with some really neat effects.
- Nick the Coder has a post about Android 3D live wallpapers.
- The Hacks of Life talks about the speedups that instancing can bring.
- #AltDevBlogADay takes a look at implementing voxel cone tracing.
- If you use a Mac or an iDevice, you’ll want to check out Mac Kung Fu.
I’m also happy to announce that in the spirit of sharing with the community, all of the content on this site is now licensed under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 license. Please feel free to reuse and share in the spirit of CC-BY-SA 3.0.